Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ja Ne~!!!

No, i'm not moving... it's just that... Mr.Apple isn't mine and tomorrow....well today, he will be taken away by the big chubby man that likes to take pictures of himself at least 20 times a day..... TT^TT....

Probably won't be on for a few weeks...
(NOOOOOOOO! Don't jinx it! At least one week! ONE!!!)
Ehhh... You're still here? I thought you went back to hilal's blog already
(Yea, but he isn't awake and he got his stupid trials so i'm left alone)
Kesian... Don't forget to tell him I want to meet his sister kay?
(tak nak)
=_='

After I finish watching my Lulu-sama then i go sleep sleep....

BYE~!!!

is sad to not be able to use internet because the stupid kiplak punye comp rosak and has to use other peoples laptop,
Aiwahhh...

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: