Thursday, March 4, 2010

Because We're Only Human...

I guess some old scars were meant to stay permanent,
That or they heal damn slooooww... =___=

I never did realize why this pained me so goddamn much last year, a lil here and there this year..

I just thought maybe it was all my fault,
That they changed and I didn't,
I always thought..
Maybe i wasn't good enough,
Maybe I was flawed,
Maybe I was too childish..

Maybe... Maybe..

Maybe I did something that they hated so goddamn much that they decided to make me "pay back" for annoying them so much..

I kept on thinking like this last year..

God was i stupid or what..

Then i found out little bits of the truth,
What they've been saying to people and stuff,
(Ahhhh, the best thing about school... Your secret's never seem to stay 'SECRET')
After hearing what they had to say about me,
I was just thinking...

WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING OF THE WHOLE LAST YEAR?
Was I that stupid?? That Idiotic??
I was a stupid fool who couldn't think for herself..

So in my head i was like...
Did they even care? Or Maybe they did care, but all that love just sorta ran out as we got older...

Well, Thanks to them, I'm slowly starting to learn how to stand up for myself...
And to not trust anybody so easily..

I guess in a way, i am trying to blame you guys for making me have the worst form two life ever...(It was my fault as well =__=)

But...

atleast I had the best form 1 life.

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: