Friday, July 25, 2008

The Daily Crap :D

I like formal dinner's and all but, when you have absolutely nothing to wear it's like 'GAAAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH!!!' ....Words can't decide how i'm feeling atm....sigh......

AT SCHOOL
dumm...dum...dum......DUMMMM...... Today I skipped class...really didn't have any mood, and i was helping out in the bilik kitar semula thingy...well...wasn't really helping just sitting down reading comics... I have interacted well with HIM. yea, HIM......dunno what to say, we talk well, we are in the same group DR and KS made......nothing much to say actually....I like him? yea, i can say that but what the hell.....what are the chances of HIM liking me? HE also currently has a crush.... well, probably i dun like him enough for him to be my 'soul mate'(..?) but hey, we are still in our teens. Who knows? :D

HOME(need formal wear.....for dinner)
Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit!!!! Owh, was i just thinking out loud? hehe, sorry..
Oooh! yes! Latest discovery! I have found it! the one! yea, i found something to wear...gonna continue reading manga...

AIRAH

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: