Friday, July 25, 2008

It's SATURDAY~!!!! but....i have to go to school...damn ...

Yippee... school on a Saturday... and the worst part was, there were no teachers that came into my class... what's the point of coming to school if we weren't going to learn anything?? damn, i shouldn't have come.. Since there were no teachers at all, us form 1 prefects went to rehearse since the dinner is tonight...
Today for no apparent reason I was really stressed out and my neck hurt like hell....i went to see Mr.D in the counseling room and i asked him, he said it is probably due to me bottling up my stress and not sharing it with anyone...but, i really don't want anyone to know my problems. That's one, and two, i'm too lazy to tell the whole story... i even kept this a secret to my Nee-chan (because i tell her everything).. Next week thursday, i'm having my third session with Mr.D.
Gotta go get ready for the dinner, Marr is gonna come pick me up soon. I'll write about the dinner when I get back. ^_^

AIRAH

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: