Monday, October 13, 2008

For some reason, I hate nice people O_o...

I like weird people... I like extra sarcastic or blur people. I also like the people who are nice but i know they aren't 100% nice. I dunno why, but it's really hard to believe that there is actually someone who is really nice... i dunno why.

Probably I don't trust them, because i've had some very unpleasent past experiences with friends back at my old school(probably one of the reason why i'm so screwed up right now.. ha ha XDDD)...Well there is also a recent story that made me not trust people who appear to be very nice...

There's this girl(whose name shall not be revealed cause i'm a very kind person..pfft..Just call her girl X)in class --BEEP--, she is very nice to people, she allows them to borrow her stuff, when people accidently spilled their water on her baju she didn't mind, when people ask her to help them with homework she helped... but...one day... One of my --BEEP-- was crying cause a few or her classmates were talking bad about her behind her back...

I asked her how did she find out. She said that one of her friends(girl Y) told her, then i asked her, how did girl Y know in the first place? She said girl Y overheard girl X and some other or her classmates talking bad about her. I dunno if girl Y was lying or not, but, ever since then, i just didn't trust her completely....Well, not completely, at least tinggal about 10% left XDDD...

Aiwahhh...

PS - Beware of the people who are nice to you... but that doesn't mean that everybody who seems nice are mean, well, i learned that the hard way XDDD...

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: