Monday, October 13, 2008

I'm me... Not Entirely sure about that but... Yea, i am what i am.

I'm a very complicated person... Trust me, I am. So, Since i'm a complicated person, these feelings that i have in my head must be complicated as well right? Bingo! I just hit a bullseye XDDD....

Some of these feelings, i dun anyone to know... Because in a way, they are very selfish, possesive, and etc....

I also get mad and jealous easily... So even though you may not know what you did wrong(and probably you didn't do anything wrong), if i suddenly just get angry at you or ignore you, or just make a blank face or blur face(but also means i'm not interested or i don't really have the mood to talk or i'm bored to death XDDD)....then you'll know.

I can't really explain it, but sometimes i know myself and sometimes i don't... It's weird but, whatever. I'm still an energetic youth, If my life span is long enough probably i'll be able to figure myself out.

Aiwahhh...

PS - From when i was born, till now... No one has ever been able to understand me or my feelings... But i hope there will be someone...someday.. XDDD

HONOUR TO THE PENGUINS~!!! >_<

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: