Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's getting fucking hot and why does everyone seem to get on my nerves!!!

.................................................................

I'm bored, my back hurts...

I wanted to write about something..

Wait... i'll just let it...FLOOOOOOOWWW....

Owh yea~!!

I think this whole puppy dog love thing is nothing to be worried about, i mean, as long as you're sure that you're not totally goo goo gaga over this person it's still alright to freak people out :D (Sara knows what i mean.. OR DOES SHE?) XD

I'm tiredddd... No maid.. gotta do house chores... Only when it's the weekends i can FINALLY laze around (sbb that's when billy comes and... yea, she does all the work XD SORRY!! She'll totally smack me in the head and tell me to take out the trash when she reads this!! XD)

Cooking is so much fun, i always experiment with my food :D my sister's like "Did you put santan in the soup again??" ... I look the other way and think "That wasn't santan" ....... WTF??!!

hahahahalolololololololol XD

"bile kau... lime belass~!!"

lol, over and out~!!
AIRAH

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: