Tuesday, February 9, 2010

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!

Looks like i have FINALLY changed my playlist... I miss my cake owo... So much is happening at school... I'm confused o________o i have no idea what to do with the "xxx" situation at school...

Datin forced all the kids to write the stupid surat to the PM.. and now the media and the VIP aka MR NOBODY (to meh, and most probably all the students at the skola..) is coming to our "HUMBLE" lil school and interview a couple of students and crap...

Dear god, i hope i don't get interviewed.. It's bad enough we're gonna have perhimpunan rasmi tmwr and all prefects have to stand up and "jaga" the kids for like two three hours... This is inhumane..

Where is our prefect rights!! I demand to know my fucking rights!!! ... poo =____=

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: