Thursday, August 14, 2008

The F-Word... Fork...?

Just now, when it was dinner, there was only me, my brother, and my lil sister. The rest didn't come down yet. Hana was eating with her fork. The she looked at it and asked my brother what it was.... Here was how the conversation went...

hana: abg ngah, ape ni?
aniki: that's a garpu....
me:fork la...
aniki:fork, yea, a fork..
hana: owhhh, fok ye?
(SILENCE)
aniki: no hana FORRRRK...
hana: owh, fok?
me: haha, no la hana FO-RRRRK
hana: owh, foke? (sounded like focker)
me and aniki : =_='
me: no la, bukan fork, garpu, apela abg ngah ni...
hana: abg ngah yg salah? owhhh... garpu ye?

Yea, that's how it went... A while after that everyone came down and we had dinner together.... and nobody knew....

Full and going,
AIRAH

1 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..:

Moe Nasrul said...

lol...nice blog... looks way better than mine...:P