Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Thoughts....

"WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?"

This is a question I've heard from a lot of adults all my life(different sentence but basically same meaning la...) Some from those related to me, some not. Even if they don't ask me, i can still see it in their eyes.... I NOT paranoid. Trust me.

"Like this" in my case means loud, impulsive, messed up, combative, undisciplined, annoying... and other stuff too.... =_=

The reason the question gets asked so often, with such impatience, is because there's no easy explaining when it comes to me...

Well, i come from a nice family... i guess... Got two parents, not one. We're not really rich but not really poor just okay. We're well educated. Or should i say, they're well educated. Um, they made me read books when i was little. They also always told me to drink my milk and eat healthy stuff... I don't really think it's their fault...

I got two brothers.. ones in college, the other working... Got a big sis, got a lil sis....

Growing up, they only tease me and beat me up the 'normal' amount... so, why am i like this?

I don't know. Some people have a lot of space between thinking and doing. I don't have any(i do la, but i don't think a lot).. Some people look at themselves from the outside and try really hard to make themselves look good. I stay on the inside. I'd rather feel good than seem it.....

Sometimes i love that about myself, sometimes... i HATE it.

Why am I like this?

I don't know... I have a couple of theories, though...

Happy cause last day for me to ganti puasa.... but puasa is next week... damn,
Aiwaaah....

2 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..:

eMilyism said...

Ah....it's called "the middle child' syndrom :)

Google it up. It exists. I'm a strong believer that weare who we are by the order of our birth.

Selamat berpuasa. and it was great to see you last monday. miss you giler...

Moe Nasrul said...

I honestly fine with the way you are actually :D i like your individuality. Plus your honest and true to yourself which is very true to yourself. Some say you may need to filter yourself i say don't give a rats little bee hive. here is the quote i live by...

"It's the things you don't do that you regret later in life" mark twain

take it from me... don't be afraid to break the mold. I did... so can you :D

take care lil sis.