Saturday, August 9, 2008

Freedom

Freedom...

What is freedom?

No, I mean, what exactly does that mean?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I really need Help...
I can't breath here..
The word "freedom"...
heh...
seems so frikin distant here...
When can i be free..
I just need to get the hell out...

Being free...
Is that what it means?

Running away...
Is that also freedom?

sigh...

Why is it so boring here?

Why is it so small here?

Why can't i be free from here?

.............................

I can't do anything...

Even if i try...

In the end...
I have to continue..
being trap in this godforsaken place..
but i keep wondering...
What will happen once i get out..
Will i be able to survive....

With the world being so screwed up right now..

Do i really want get out...
From this small cage...

Do i?

Why do I feel confused right now?

I just want to blame someone right now...

but...

who should i blame?

Politicians?

Parents?

The world?

School??







Or ME.....


Sincerly,
AIRAH

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: