Thursday, August 14, 2008

My Nakama...My Tomodachi... My Friends...

It's really hard to find friends who actually care for you and help you out... Trust me, I definitely KNOW how frikkin hard it is.... How I know? Don't ask, just had some really bad experiences back at my old school in Penang... Even Billy doesn't know... It's actually no surprise for billy not to know much of my elementary school days back at Minden Heights... I'm the type that likes to keep everything to myself...
A lot of serious shit happened back then, back with my old "friends"... well if you can actually call them that. Well, never mind about the dulu-dulu punya story, I just wanted to say, how happy i am to not think bad stuff about my friends now (well not all... ade la my classmates and all XDDD)... It feels really good not to put on that fucking fake smile...

THANK YOU TO ALL MY NAKAMA WHO HAVE CARED FOR ME AND HELPED ME WITH ALL MY TROUBLES!!!

I, especially, want to say thank you to Karina and Dahlia, who's always been there for me, when I cried, had love problems, had other... problems, and all that shit. Thank you for making me actually smile again....

THANK YOU EVERYBODY! MY FRIENDS AT TAHC! MY FRIENDS WHO ARE NOT PART OF TAHC.... AND etc etc...

AIRAH

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: