Sunday, December 6, 2009

жизнь и смерть

There has to be atleast once in your life where you ask yourself...

"How much time do i have left?"
"Will i have done everything that i ever wanted to before my 'time' comes?"
"How will i die? Will i Die happily?"

"What will happen after i die? Will I go To Heaven or Hell?"


I have never thought much about what i want to do with my life.. I have never really valued it either.. I'm really afraid of thinking what happens to me after i die...

I guess it's normal for everyone to be thinking this.

It's really hard.. Living is hard.

In life, we don't get it very easy.

As a teenager, you go to school, teacher tell you to study really really hard so that you can get all A's. They make us think that if we get anything below A, we are stupid. I know that that thinking is wrong. I know, but sometimes we can't help but to think that way.

Studies is one thing, but then you got back stabbers, you got people who isolate you, bullies, Ex-best freinds, ex-enemies, acquaintences... Maybe one or two among them will be your good friends.

All they do is make your life harder. Friends will start going against each other.. And you will have to make a decision. If you choose either one, you will lose a friend. Choose neither, you lose both.

Ahhh, love, the happiest thing a girl could ever encounter. Especially if you're still in high school. Everyone will encounter the 'puppy dog' illness. They all think that their in love. Infactuation... It's terrible. One-sided love, most people say its worst. Make the wrongs choices and one way or another, you get pragnant and the guy gets away with it. The parents will call you a whore.

Life does suck.

All this makes you think, is life really that worth it?

I think that it is, even though bad shit happens to you, you get played or whatever, but at times, there will be a time when you are truely happy. Even though its only only for a minute or two...

They say form 1 and form 2 and the crucial times, because that's when you start finding yourself, or finding new friends, your old bestfriends somehow becoming more and more unknown to you.

And they also say that your last few years of school will be your best. You will become more mature, so do some of the guys. Thats the time when evryone becomes more known to you. Also the time when you are about to enter the "alam dewasa" (oooooh)



I hope i will live long enough so that i can experience all kinds of things.
I hope i won't die to soon..

Life and Death
жизнь и смерть

..Конец..

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: