Saturday, December 26, 2009

Same Old Teenage ~poo~ (: D) That You Hear EveryDay... Isn't It Funny That We All Have The Same Issues?? XD LoL.. TEENAGERS!

Same old, same old... Yea, It's meh...




I'm a teenager, no wait... a human, who admits, i make mistakes on a daily basis.

Hi, I go by the name Airah,

i'm still in my self-finding process in life.

I try... i try... i try... It's so hard to be yourself isn't it?
Nah, i admit, i'm just making it hard... But, the fear of everyone rejecting myself, always.... ALWAYS... haunts me...

I have a nasty temper, i don't show it, most people don't know it, but yea, but i can calm down faster than you can say "Peanut Butter And Macaroni Cheese Sticks!!" ... o_______o

Most of the time... Especially in the sekolah... I'm quiet... Really quiet.. I'm usually like that because, well, i don't feel like talking??!! XD Or i think that that person/people are such idiots..

That doesn't mean that each time i zip my mouth means i think you're stupid :D






I have no idea what i wanna do once i get out of school, but.. i hope i will have enough time to find out until then..


Airah not being random,
Over and Out
: D

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: