Tuesday, December 8, 2009

When You Realize That Everything Isn't What It Used To Be, Don't You Just Wish That You Could Scream
"Ебать!"

Btw all the foreign languages that i've been using is russian FYI..

All thanks to Marr and Hetalia xD~!!

Holidays... Ahhhh... It's the time where kids plan on doing everything they've always wanted to do! BUT unfortunately... Things don't always go right...

Kesian kesian... I just hate it when it happens!

Have you ever tried looking back, say when you were a kid, and think, "gawd damn! Things were so easy on me back then! All i had to do was talk in an annoying baby-ish tone, poop, eat, play, and everyone would love me! But now..."

Yes, we get it all the time =_= just stings like a real bitch right?

Unfortunately, Open your damn eyes and see, time won't change, We can't go back into the past, i doubt someone will ever be able to break the time and space continuum, so stop wasting your time, and move on!

,is what i'd try to say to myself... And again i tell myself,

"time will heal you, so just... hold on.. just a lil longer.. And it will all be like nothing had ever happened.."

I hope time will be able to heal.

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: