Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Btw MARR, :E wemember feffiwoff? the teef? the teef?





BTW MARR,

Last Week Wednesday I went to MELAKA,

I went to the tesco or jusco there and, while I was there, i passed by this alchohol shop...

I saw, on the display, the vodka bottles that you were talking about on your "Na z'darovye!" ... I saw the bottles like the ones on top~!!

Dey so pwettyy.... Seriously, these people really know how to design their bottles!

No Wonder Ivan likes vodka so much.. =___=... but then again, he russia XD


If you start collecting them one day, call me over.

I'll go to your rumah, and we can just stare at them all day!

XD


I mean... Aren't they... pwetty~?? XD Look at them~! If only malaysians could create this type of design...

=_____________=







But then again, If i had these bottles, i wouldn't drink it(DUH..), i'll put it in a glass case or something~ :D

0 wortheless comments that have nothg 2 do with me..: